Access our Services

How can someone access our services?

All services require a referral through a case worker or self-sufficiency worker through the Department of Human Services (DHS). Your case worker will pass along your needs, and we will help provide funds, in-kind items for your home or supply access to other community services.

Who can access our services?

People in the child welfare system, including biological parents, relatives, foster parents or families at risk of entering the child welfare  system. There is no age requirement.

What do we provide families?

Stability services to move forward. Our services will always be growing, but currently we offer a place to find resources in Portland, and an extra hand when creating a safe home during your family’s transition to stability. Stability is our goal, and families in the child welfare system are our center. We focus on supporting relatives caring for children out of their home due to abuse or neglect but serve all families involved with child welfare or self sufficiency.

I am a Case Manager or Self-Sufficiency Worker, how can I send a referral to your team?

Fill out the form below and hit 'Submit. Someone from our office will get back to you right away.



Terms Of UsePrivacy StatementCopyright 2019 by Media Masters NW | PO Box 42599, Portland, OR 97242